Visit the Library in April and May to see the Social Network & Technology exhibit. This exhibit focuses on the unprecedented shifts in the ways we conduct research and how libraries operate due to advances in technology.
Did you know:
- the Library has over 230,000 ebooks available through the Library catalog?
- the Library has access to almost 50,000 e-journals?
- the Library has a Mobile Apps Guide?
- the history of Fairfield University is available digitally?
- the Library loans out laptops, flip cameras and an ipad?
- you can receive Library News by joining the Library’s Facebook and Twitter?