The DiMenna-Nyselius Library provides the Fairfield University community online access to the Wall Street Journal. The Group Access effectively gives each Fairfield University student, faculty, and staff with an All Access Digital subscription to the Wall Street Journal which provides you access to WSJ.com and its mobile apps.
To activate your own Group Access Account to the Wall Street Journal, follow these steps:
1. To begin the registration process, please visit https://partner.wsj.com/enter-redemption-code/FFDU4h9dxd4e
2. After clicking the unique link, you will be directed to the WSJ registration page to create your account. You will be directed to fill in the following fields:
Account Type: Professor, Staff or Student
First & Last Name
Graduation Month & Year (Students Only)
Please note that your email address and password will become your login credentials when accessing content directly on WSJ.com or using our WSJ app.
3. After successfully creating an account, the user will be redirected to WSJ’s confirmation page.
4. Click on “Explore WSJ” to customize your experience
5. After creating your WSJ account, you will be asked to verify your email to confirm your membership.
6. Click “Send Verification Email” to instantly receive an email notification for email address verification.
If you proceed to “Continue to WSJ,” you will be directed to WSJ, but will not have full access to articles until you verify your email address.
7. To complete user registration, click through the link in your email address verification email.
8. Once you verify your email, you will be directed to a Thank You page which signifies the completion of your registration.
If you have an existing WSJ (paid) account, and wish to cancel or make changes to your subscription contact WSJ Customer Service, then follow the process above to connect to the Fairfield group pass)
The WSJ is currently updating their “refresh” process. If you are experiencing issues renewing your WSJ account, for the time-being, please follow these instructions:
WSJ.com requires faculty and staff to reactivate your account once a year (student accounts are active until graduation date):
You will receive a personalized email alerting you to take action.
- If you reactivate your account WITHIN 10 days of receiving the email, go to https://libraryapps.fairfield.edu/forms/wsj2.php. Login in with your Fairfield NetID username/password. You should be all set.
- If you reactivate your account AFTER 10 days of receiving the email (or don't recall ever receiving an email), go to https://libraryapps.fairfield.edu/forms/wsj2.php. Login in with your Fairfield NetID username/password. You should Click on “Connect to it” under Create Account. You will then need to use your WSJ email/password.
Note: If you are currently logged into the WSJ smartphone or tablet app when you reactivate access, you should log out of the app and log back in using their WSJ.com username/password to get immediate full access. If you do not log out and log back into the smartphone or tablet app, the app will give full access within 24 hours.
Still can't get in?
If you have questions, please contact the Library.