BrowZine delivers thousands of academic journals to your iPad or Android tablet.
BrowZine works by organizing the articles available through DiMenna-Nyselius Library, uniting them into complete journals, then arranging these journals on a digital newsstand. The result is an easy and familiar way to browse, read and monitor scholarly journals across disciplines.
Through the App
1. Download BrowZine by simply going to the app store for your device and search for "browzine". It's a free download.
2. Next, select "Fairfield University" from the library list.
3. You will be prompted to log in with your University NET ID.
On the web
1. Click here to browse our journal collection via Browzine
2. To login to your own account on the web, click on the settings button in the upper right hand corner
3. Under settings, click on login. Once logged in you'll be able to view your library