The DiMenna-Nyselius Library is open. To learn more about our resources and services, visit the link below
You can renew library materials online by following the steps outlined below. Please note that some materials cannot be renewed online. For example, if another patron has requested a hold on the item you must return it so they can check it out.
To speak to someone from the Circulation Department about your account, contact the Library Services & Information Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (203) 254-4044 ext. 2188.
Follow these instructions to renew your library materials online:
1. Click on 'Services' in the top red banner of the Library Homepage. Then, click 'Renew Online' from the drop-down menu. Or click here to get directly to the Renew Online page.
2. A pop-up window will appear asking you to sign-in with your NetID and password or Library Card Barcode (for Guest patrons). Then, you will see your 'My Library Account' on the screen.
3. Click on 'Loans' to bring up the list of physical items checked out to your account.
4. You can click the blue 'RENEW' button next to each item you wish to renew, OR click 'RENEW ALL'. Note: some titles are not renewable. This may be because another patron has put a request in for the item, or other reasons. If you are not able to renew an item and have a question or concern, please contact the Library Services & Information Desk at 203-254-4000 ext. 2188 or email@example.com.
5. You will see the new return dates when you have successfully renewed items.