Hello! This course guide has been created for students enrolled in an ECON 6275: Managerial Economics course. In this guide, you will find several resources intended to help with your research-related coursework.
Below is a description of the pages found in the menu at the top of this guide.
- Statistics & Datasets
- We have compiled a large number of library and other online datasets spanning many disciplines. We also provide support research in databases such as SAGE Explorer which can help you with the regression analysis.
- APA Guide & Citation Resources
- APA Style Guide - An easy-to-use guide on APA citation guidelines, including in-text citations, references, and general formatting standards.
- How to Generate a Citation - Get help formatting your citations by using citation generators in the Library's catalog and databases.
- Zotero User Guide - Provides help with setting up a Zotero account, and covers the basics of saving and citing sources.