DiMenna-Nyselius Library is excited to announce that online access to the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) is now available to the Fairfield University community. The Group Access effectively provides each Fairfield University student, faculty and staff an online subscription to the WSJ.com site (no more paywalls!). This service gives students, faculty and staff full access to WSJ.com and its mobile apps.
WSJ.com Group Access includes access across all Wall Street Journal digital products, including WSJ.com, mobile and tablet.
1. Go to https://libraryapps.fairfield.edu/forms/wsj2.php
2. Log in with your Fairfield University NetID username and password when prompted.
3. You will see a Create Account screen.
4. You then enter account credentials: First name, last name, graduation date/year if you are a student, email and new password, and then click Create.
5. Please remember this WSJ email and password to log-in going forward. You can also log in directly to the website or phone or mobile apps easily using this email/password.
If an email already exists for you in the WSJ system, you will see the screen below:
a. You should Click on “Sign in here” under email.
b. You should enter your WSJ email and password.
c. If you do not know your WSJ password, you will then need to click “Forgot Password” to reset your password (screenshot shot below).
WSJ.com requires faculty and staff to reactivate your account once a year (student accounts are active until graduation date):