Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
UPDATES REGARDING LIBRARY RESOURCES AND SERVICES
The DiMenna-Nyselius Library is open. To learn more about our resources and services, visit the link below
More details here. →
Using Google's Advanced Search
You can search for sources in different languages in Google too! Here's how:
- Go to google.com
- Look for the "Settings" menu in the bottom right corner of the page
- Click that, then "Advanced Search"
- Go ahead and do a Google search
- On the search results page, click "Settings" near the search box
- Click "Advanced Search"
- Enter some search terms into the boxes at the top of the page
- Choose which language you want to search for in the dropdown menu below
- Do a search in your target language (otherwise Google tends to give you English results anyway)