This guide is to designed to help you with your research for the MoEML project. I have hyperlinked resources outlined for you by the MoEML project, as well as indicated resources at Fairfield that might help you.
- During your library session, I hope to accomplish the following objectives:
- Further develop a sense of the project and why it's important
- Develop a strategy for record keeping / collaboration
- Understand difference between open access and subscription sources
- Understand difference between primary and secondary sources
- Review the sources recommened by MoEML
Your success for this project will hinge on a few key points:
- Start your research early
- Be organized
- Communicate -- with each other, with Prof. Kelley, and Curtis
- Ask for help when you need it
I'll be adding to this guide as the semester goes on and I get feedback from you about what's useful, and resources that you find on your own.