Adding and Annotating Documents in RefWorks
- RefWorks allows you to add documents to its platform as needed. To do so press the "add" button and select "Upload Document". You can also drag and drop documents directly onto the page for the same result.
- Make sure you click on the resource you want to view or the window on the right will not appear.
- Click "Read"
- Use the highlight and comment tools to annotate the document.
- On the My Projects screen you can see all of your projects and create new ones.
- When you are exporting from a database you can save to a Project.
- You can also import to a Project with the Save to RefWorks tool.