Can't find the book or article you want?
Try Interlibrary Loan (ILL)!
Request materials online:
If all else fails, you can always try searching Google Books to see if you can access the partial or full text of the book you need!
Search Tips for Google and Google Scholar
1. Lead with the most important word or phrase first.
2. Add search terms to limit and pinpoint results. Google assumes AND, so don't include it.
3. Use – to exclude all results that include this search term, as in matrix –movie
4. Use ~ to include all results that include this search term and its synonyms: ~auto returns results with auto, car, automobile
5. Use “ ” to only return results that include the exact phrase, such as “as you like it”
6. Use OR to return results that include either of your search terms, as in AIDS OR HIV,
OR must be capitalized.
7. Use intitle: as in intitle:mars to only return results that include your search term in the document’s title.
8. Use site: as in site:edu to only return results with edu ext. in url
10. Advanced Search allows you to restrict search to a specific publication and/or a specific time period.